skip to Main Content
Terms and Conditions
- Ensure all tracks are rendered without any effects (such as reverb or delay) and any midi or virtual instruments are printed. If you have a specific effect that you would like us to use, please print it along with the desired track and clearly label.
- Make sure that all your tracks are edited and/or tuned to a level you are happy with prior to sending through the stems. If this is something you would like us to do, please select from the options above.
- We accept WAV or AIFF files at a minimum sample rate of 44.1khz and minimum bit depth of 24bit. Please supply us with mono or stereo files, clearly named and without audio clipping. You will need to provide multi-tracks that are consolidated or bounced from the start point of your song (bar 1 beat 1 or start time code). All files must be of the same duration, sample rate and bit depth. For our online mixing service we do not accept DAW sessions (i.e Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase etc).
- Make sure your tracks are clearly labelled.
- Reference tracks and mix notes are essential for us to get your mix right! Send through songs that you’d like yours to sound like as well as some details regarding the mood/feel of the song as well. Anything and everything helps
- Whilst the mixing process is a big part of making your song sound great, having a well written and recorded song prior to mixing is crucial. Please make sure that you’re happy with all performances/recordings or other musical elements prior to sending your song though.
- First mix will be delivered within 3 business days for your approval. If there is problems with the files this may cause delays.
- 2 mix revisions are included in the upfront cost. Additional revisions may incur extra costs.